Consider serving as a virtual community champion. This gives community members an official role to demonstrate the behavior that increases engagement. If you are interested in having a larger role within the space, are passionate about the community, and would like to help shape and foster engagement, this would be a perfect fit.
This is YOUR community, so your experience is what you make of it. The more you demonstrate the behavior, the more community members will follow.
- To help cultivate meaningful interactions
- Connect with peers and help mentor and engage them
- You'll have VIP access to the champions group, be the first to receive updates and first looks and access to features, events, and more!
- It's YOUR community - you get to help shape and grow it.
- Your perspective and voice matter!
What do successful actions and behaviors of community members look like?
- Create new discussion posts (one new post monthly), including asking questions, sharing videos, resources, etc.
- Respond to new discussion threads and like/recommend posts (biweeky ideally)
- Welcome new members to the network
- Give feedback and suggestions about topics, events, functionality needs within the app on a regular basis
- Invite peers to join the community
- Actively connect with others in the directory
- Complete your bio and upload profile picture
- Join the Community Champions sub-community and post about what's working and challenges with your peers
- Attend the bi-monthly champions meet up calls (Every first Friday, every other month, for 50 minutes).
This is a one year role with option for renewal.
Other opportunities for involvement could include hosting a book club, webinar, or more.#CommunityEngagement#Volunteer